ESIA in Water-Peace-Security E-learning Course
8 December 2022
Would you like to know more about how water-related risks link to conflict and how such conflicts can be prevented or mitigated? The Water, Peace, and Security Partnership developed an e-learning course, consisting of 7 modules:
- Linking Water, Peace & Security
- Global Early Warning Tool
- Regional Approach
- Bridging Socio-Hydrology
- Preventing & Managing Water Related Conflicts
- Water Law & Governace Mechanisms
- Gender, Water, Peace & Security
Bobbi Schijf (NCEA) contributed to module 6, with a video on Environmental and Social Impact Assessment as a mechanism to prevent conflict.
The course is free, open to anyone interested, and available to complete in your own time.